Register yourself here =)

My words that I trusted..

"You don't love a person because she/he is beautiful/handsome, she/he is beautiful/handsome because you love her/him!"

"The spaces between our hands are created so that others could fill them in"

I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS ! YES I MEAN YOU!
I'm sorry for not being with you when you needed me.

~ShruLiaLisya~

People who likes me!

Hmm.. So.. Today?

Friday, March 26, 2010
26 march... It's been 1 month.. since that day... the day that u shouldn't know.. I hope that day would never happen... I really really regret of knowing that kind of people... And i promise for my goodness sake.. I won't care bout that person anymore.. Cause i'm sick of it... I think there's nothing i can do to get that time rewinds back and let me fix all these problems... I fking hate that incident... Now.. All i ever wanted to do is... Stay relax.. calm... and pray to god to let me stay calm and relax... I know.. U also want me to be relax and calm..

0 comments:

Post a Comment