Register yourself here =)

My words that I trusted..

"You don't love a person because she/he is beautiful/handsome, she/he is beautiful/handsome because you love her/him!"

"The spaces between our hands are created so that others could fill them in"

I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS ! YES I MEAN YOU!
I'm sorry for not being with you when you needed me.

~ShruLiaLisya~

People who likes me!

Today 27march at night on 1.40am...(means 28 march already)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hmm... I'm really really really tired... Feeling like gonna cut my leg and throw it away... My leg.. pain laa... haizz... walk walk walk... never sit... hahahaha... having fun with afiq.. iqbal.. his brother adel and his sister fini.. i came home like 12am worh.. lol.. my mom dun call me.. means she now let me go everywhere i want already orh?

hahahaha..
whatever.
hhahahahaha.. =P
Going sleep... now it's late for me. tomorrow want go beach.. with afiq... hahahahahaha...(tomorrow school.. but... yeah... still... =P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment