Register yourself here =)

My words that I trusted..

"You don't love a person because she/he is beautiful/handsome, she/he is beautiful/handsome because you love her/him!"

"The spaces between our hands are created so that others could fill them in"

I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS ! YES I MEAN YOU!
I'm sorry for not being with you when you needed me.

~ShruLiaLisya~

People who likes me!

Wow... Today ! 28MARCH2010!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today is the most happiest day and best day ever... I never planned all these things... Hahaha... I went to Irama Beach... lol... Stay there like 10am - 1pm... Go enjoy enjoy and having fun there.. GODLY FUN LOL!! I go school... But at half time of school.. I go out.. xD... Go play here..

After that.. I went to KBMall.. Dunno what i'm doing there... walk walk walk... Till dunno what to do... I decided to go to my friend's house (Jade).... After that... I go to Billion Shopping Centre.. To play snooker.. Met with my old old friend... xD..

All these thing that i've done... I did it with my closest friend... (Afiq Fahmin)...
LoL..
Hahaha...
So funny... And soooooo damn fun...



0 comments:

Post a Comment